For over a decade, Liberty Capital Group has been a stakeholder in the American Dream, Join us and realize your dream.
See some of the job positions we are offering below and join us today!
Sales Posting - Sales
Since 2005, we’ve made San Diego our home, with two economic downturns we are ready to rise once again. We are a private, family-owned business with proven ability to win customers; reason, we’re customer and team-focused!
Guided by exceptional ethic-driven management, just like everyone trying to come out of these challenging times stronger in many ways than before due mainly to our loyal customer base.
With over $500M in funding to thousands of businesses throughout the country, we have entered a new stage of significant growth.
As always, ethics come to our best, first and foremost. We expect you to deliver superior client satisfaction and retention. We provide a hard-working, supportive, and competitive performance-based environment. We have the tools to make you a star.
- Highly competitive base salary and commission structure.
- Strong inbound lead opportunities, supported by a dedicated marketing and sales support team, there to generate, filter, qualify and transfer sales opportunities to you for conversion.
- Build your own book of business – earn residual commissions: Commission when your clients come back for additional funding.
- Gain industry and product knowledge.
- Be part of a dynamic, growing team in a highly regarded organization.
- Varying work-schedule possibilities: 6am-3pm, 7am-4pm, or 8am-5pm.
- Great central location – Easy access from highway.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or beyond.
- 2-5+ years in merchant cash advance, working capital loan, or commercial finance related industry with a strong, proven track record of success.
- You are closer with a ‘no fear’, highly professional approach to sales.
- You are excited by the chase of the sale and the reward that awaits you at each finish line.
- You have a clear ability to engage on the phone and build rapport easily.
- You adopt a consultative, needs-based, solution-focused approach with clients.
- You have a demonstrated ability to handle client (business owner) objections with confidence.
- You possess and exhibit strong organizational skills, with a focus on detail.
- You are numerate and think and react quickly on your feet. This is a fast-paced environment – you’ll need to multitask well.
- You are professional and reliable.
- Driven to succeed.
- Driven to be the winner!
- You are self-motivated.
- Self-made are those who run the world
- You will be provided with the opportunities, resources, and support to succeed but that success will require your own drive, determination, and focus.
- We’re looking for individuals who want to basically run their own business under Liberty!
- With you have strong business acumen, enabling you thoughtfully to collaborate with business owners as they decide on their optimal financing solutions, success will come.
We’re directly hiring individuals with direct experience due to selling short-term business loans and merchant cash advances with a strong, proven track record of success? Do you excel at closing new business on the phone? Are you the one? Do you want unlimited commission with management and upside in potential in this fast-growing and highly regarded growing industry?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize documents receive through emails and portals
- Ability to manage multiple customers and portals.
- Review and analyze documentation received
- Update offers and declines received through the portal
- Communicate effectively with the sales reps as to what is needed to move forward
- Act as a liaison between sales reps, funding, and processing partners
- Continue to follow up with sales reps on a different stage of files
- Reach out to merchants/clients for clarification or documentation needed to move forward
- Create contracts and complete verification calls with merchants/clients for stipulations, and other verification
Education and Experience
- At least 1 years of customer experience required
- 1+ Years of office environment experience preferred
- Affinity to multitask skillset
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Bank statements
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail Oriented, Fast readers & Astute to small details.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled at working with urgency and deadlines, handling confidential and time-sensitive material to ensure turnaround times meet requirements
- Understands Decision Logic, Docusign & Credit Report
- MS Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook required
Base salary subject to your direct experience + successful funding bonus for each funded loan you process, touch or complete you receive a % ($) from the transaction. One of the few who pays the funding coordinator for every funding deal. Very rewarding gratitude.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Job is not done until it funds! The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Essential functions of this role include sitting and standing for long periods of time, typing, data entry, reading on a computer, and communicating face to face and on the telephone.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
As we rebuild we are able to bring in new talent who can lead us once again to the next phase of our business. We look for loyal talented and underappreciated successful induvial who wants to be part of the next phase and be part of it.
Liberty Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and takes great pride in building a diverse work environment. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.