For over a decade, Liberty Capital Group has been a stakeholder in the American Dream, Join us and realize your dream.
See some of the job positions we are offering below and join us today!
Account Executive - Business Funding Advisor
This is a crucial role responsible for managing the sales process from start to close (application to funding). If you enjoy inside sales or thrive in the fast pace environment, this could the opportunity you are looking for.
Successful Sales Reps are effective in conducting business over the phone with a strong ability to convert warm leads into repeat clients.
- Understanding of capital loan requirements
- Learn multiple funding guidelines
- Analyze business plans
- Analyze the use of funds
- The ability to perform a thorough need-analysis with borrowers
- Create ROI of various capital options
- Suggest and negotiate terms of funding deals
- Oversee the entire loan process from initial customer contact to closing of the loan
- Place 60-100 calls daily to warm leads
- Previous inside sales, B2B sales, Banking, Lending or Financial background preferred
- Ability to analyze and comprehend complex financial data and provide financial alternatives
- Coachable and proven ability to learn quickly, willingness to learn and close deals
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Degree preferred but not required (Finance or Business degree is a plus)
- Uncapped aggressive commissions
- Monthly, quarterly units and funding bonuses
- Ample of Leads – warm leads delivered to you daily
- A full suite of traditional benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Robust training program
- Wellness package
- Fresh food daily to keep you going
And the best reason to work at Liberty Capital is our culture and family feel environment!
Sales Floor Team Leader
Liberty Capital is seeking a highly motivated Sales Team Leader/Manager to ensure the smooth running of our sales team in San Diego. The main role is to manage and lead a group of sales team makes their day run smoothly on a day to day basis. The Manager position will support our team in all sales management needs. As the Sales Team Lead, you are the soul of this office.
- Support the sales team with credit and funding managers and department to make sure funding goes smoothly for all department involved – sales to funding!
- Liaison to Multiple Departments – Sales, Funding, Credit, & Training
- Participate in company culture committee to instill a culture throughout the office by planning & executing company events, lunches, etc.
- Bring excitement to the office by offering daily spiff, bonuses, and competition
- Work with upper management
- Monitor calls for training
- Lead management to ensure a high conversion rate from application to funding
- Receive and direct calls as the second voice
- Collect and distribute leads to follow up on behalf of your team
- Other duties as assigned as they come and grow
- Minimum 2 years previous sales manager/administrative experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, to a variety of audiences
- Ability to create training presentation
- Ability to breakdown KPI’s
- Strong computer and technology skills, proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Positive attitude, coach mentality, and an excellent motivator
- Customer service and team oriented
- Excellent closing skills that can be trained and duplicate process for smooth
- Ability to continuously improve sales skills within the team
- Role Play and continuously do call recorded training calls
- Ability to create SOP for the team
What we provide:
- Competitive salary
- All the tools you need to own your craft
- People-centric work culture
- A relaxed work environment
- Bright colleagues to support you
- A full suite of traditional benefits
- Paid PTO – Your birthday is a Holiday
We’re growing! We’re looking for dependable with potential for growth!
Sales Director - Small Business Funding
We have two main divisions that come under the GDS umbrella:
- Lending directly to small businesses within our risk profile
- Brokering clients that’s outside our credit risk appetite
Due to our continued year on year growth, we are looking for a dynamic Sales Director to support our San Diego’s Sales Division and drive the overall performance, ensuring consistent development through strategic planning and ongoing hands-on management.
As Sales Director you will work closely with our VP of Credit & Funding to drive new business revenue and grow the existing client base. You will be a hands-on leader, managing and mentoring the sales executives by building a winning culture with enthusiastic leadership, delivering effective training, and conducting regular 1-2-1s and performance reviews.
- Responsible for leading and executing the business strategy to achieve/exceed the team’s overall monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Lead sales efforts for LCG’s exciting new product line and new funding partners
- Support the sales team through all stages of the customer funding cycle in order to deliver on sales goals
- Translate high-level sales strategy into clear, actionable goals for direct reports; regularly communicate goals to direct reports and track performance against goals
- Set annual, quarterly, and monthly sales targets for the sales team; manage the ongoing process for tracking sales; manage pipeline, utilize Salesforce CRM to forecast pipeline progression
- Drive performance and success, delivering KPI consistency across all team members in line with standards as set by the business
- Provide direction and leadership to team members including an extensive and effective self-driven program
- Monitor performance of team members against targets with documented weekly/monthly performance reviews to address performance variances where necessary
- Plan and implement team development strategies and activities including extensive coaching and training and regular 1-2-1s, induction/ onboarding training plan
- Experience managing high performing sales teams within a B2B inside sales environment
- Proven ability to assemble, develop, inspire, motivate, develop and retain top talent; a team-builder who enables/encourages the highest level of individual and group performance
- Advanced understanding of Salesforce
- Proven analytical ability to use data to prioritize sales and targeting efforts
- Experience fostering a sales culture by stretching and inspiring our sales leadership team to surpass expectations
- Experience identifying areas for improvement and implementing the right tools, structure, resources, and processes to set your team up for success
- Leadership and organization skills to lead daily/weekly team check-ins for transparent, cross-team sharing of performance metrics, motivation, and lessons learned
- Data-driven with ability to set, measure, monitor, and share insights on what is working and what’s not in order to motivate and optimize the team
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility in adjusting to changing business priorities, processes and decisions
- Extensive hands-on experience managing dynamic sales teams; conducting regular one-to-one’s/ performance reviews, agreeing on career roadmaps, training and coaching sales teams
- Experience of performance management where people are continuously underperforming including the development of bespoke development plans
Full Time Only – No telecommuting
Generous compensation: Base + commission + bonus & incentives
Health Benefits Available
Must possess the following traits:
- The ability to develop long lasting relationships with our clients.
- Competitive spirit, self-motivated and driven to excel.
- Business acumen with strong written, communication and negotiation skills along with comprehension and understanding of general business to business transactions with regards to capital funding.
- Able to convert incoming leads, warm leads and existing leads in our database.
- Ability to have a consultative relationship approach with the know how to convert “No’s” to YES.
This is not an order taking position. Prior related sales experience is a must, along with a track record of success as a closer. Must have the strong desire to learn and grow possessing a strong work ethic with the ability and willingness to maximize potential income. Ability to articulate different programs that suit our clients’ needs, cross sell and offer multiple programs.
At least 2 years of sales experience in any of the following:
- Business Credit Underwriting Background
- B2B Sales Background
- Business Loans/Banking
- Credit Card Processing
- Merchant Cash Advance
- Equipment Leasing
What we offer
• Training and Marketing initiatives in place to drive new business opportunities.
• Opportunity to expand and manage team of reps.
• Access to eligible and warm prospects.
• Ongoing training and commitment to your success and growth.
• Positive, energetic, & passionate management team committed to your success.
Need to know
• 100% Inside Sales
• Relaxed and friendly atmosphere
• Outbound calling on warm leads – provided
• Marketing Leads Provided
Liberty Capital Group guides small to medium sized businesses from the lending maze by providing them with business capital solution. We offer Business Loans, Equipment Leasing, Merchant Cash Advance and Credit Card Processing programs. Liberty Capital Group has an expansive network of over 5,000 lenders to provide our clients with the most cost effective funding solutions. We offer a variety of business financing products including SBA loans, conventional loans, lines of credit, commercial real estate, asset-based financing, equipment financing, and non-bank funding.
With our streamlined application process, minimal documentation requirements, and quick funding, we are able to help businesses nationwide with a fast, affordable and reliable source of funding.
Please submit your resume along with a brief summary as to why you believe you are a fit for this opportunity to: email@example.com.
We thank you in advance for your time and interest.